Sunday, July 15, 2007

From Calabria to Canada, 2007

by Lina (DeMarco) Williams
.
My cousin, Antonio Lopetrone, and his family came from Calabria to Canada to visit our family. In late June, 2007, we had the pleasure of meeting and spending quite a bit of time with my cousin and his family.
.
This trip was their first plane ride and their first time to Canada.
.
We enjoyed ourselves and they even experienced a field hockey game for the first time. This photo shows my son’s soccer game.
From left to right is: my mother Rosetta (Lopetrone) DeMarco, Antonella Lopetrone from Italy, my cousin Antonio Lopetrone, my father Francesco DeMarco (SGF) and front and center is Marilana Lopetrone.
.
This photo is the group that also includes all of the above and Guiseppi Lopetrone (Italy), my husband Tom and two children Tyler and Andrew and myself (in the brown).
.

No comments: